You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Setting Up Auto Billing in your Member Hub
- On the Member Hub Home page, go to the My Billing menu on the left hand side
- Select the Autopay & Billing tab
- Select the Membership Billing you'd like to select for auto-pay and select the "Manage AutoPay" blue button
- Select the payment profile you'd like to use for your AutoPay. If you don't have one saved, you can add it now by clicking on the [+] button
- Once you've added a payment profile and selected it, choose what you'd like to pay:
- All membership items include required and volunteer (like RPAC and REAP) dues and fees
- Only Required membership items
- You'll see a list of what's included and what's voluntary or required under the membership items
- Hit Done
You're all set!
A few notes:
- You'll need to perform an Auto-Pay set up for each billed membership
- Setting up Auto-Pay applies to all future billing and won't pay any current or outstanding invoices. You'll need to pay those invoices through your Member Hub.